Easy to display
Size and Layout
Switching displayed month
Today, Weekday, Holiday
In the future...
Where is the application installed?
As always with other Mac apps, you will find it in /Applications folder. When using this Application replacing into other folder, unexpected error may be occurred . Please leave this Desktop Calendar Plus.app at Application folder.
Application is launched, but I can not find the icon in Dock!?
Desktop Calendar Plus is a menubar app, so that there is no Dock icon. When quitting the app, you can choose "Quit Desktop Calendar Plus" from menubar icon.
I can not see the calendar as it's been covered by windows!
That's what this app is for. Just hide windows or Display "Desktop" by Mission Control or Exposé, then voilà, you see Desktop Calendar Plus!
How can I change the desktop picture?
On Desktop Calendar Plus default, you can not change your original desktop picture. Please change its picture from system preferences.
I don't want it any more
Sorry about that. You can delete Desktop Calendar Plus in trash.
I deleted Desktop Calendar Plus by mistake! How can I get it again?
You can access to Mac App Store, then you can install Desktop Calendar Plus without any hustle and bustle. You don't need to buy it again if the your mac app store account is same account you've bought it before.
I want to add other calendar format rather than ical of Google Calendar!
Sorry, we will not add this function for the moment
When adding national festive calendars into Desktop Calendar Plus, Is it possible to combine them together and show it with an unique calendar?
Sorry, at the moment, we haven't added this feature. However, if you can make its calendar by yourself, it may be possible
Font is not displayed properly!
Please try other font
Is it possible to put my files on Desktop Calendar Plus, and fix/stick it inside each date box?
Nope, sir, unfortunately
I want to add original theme in Desktop Calendar Plus. How can I do it?
Sorry about that. We will add new themes in the future, so stay tuned!
Are you going to release Windows or Linux version of Desktop Calendar Plus?
We don't have any plan for other OS.
I want to add my original date in to the calendar!
You can make it by Google Calendar, and add it from preference.
I want to make it calander synced with Google Calendar or iCal!
Unforutnately, we haven't added this feature. Please be patient, we may be adding those feature in the future
I can find this application at log-in setting at System Preferences!
Due to the software specification, it doesn't show at the log-in setting window. Please check it on at Preferences in Desktop Calendar Plus.app.
Come on, show your face!
When I close the preferences window, Calendar itself disappears unexpectedly.
Do you use Path Finder? In this case, Open the preferences of Path Finder, then click "Feature". Check on "Use the Finder's desktop window level" under "Desktop".
Desktop Calendar Plus icon is not shown at Menu-bar!
Probably, lots of menu-bar based applications are already launched, so that Desktop Calendar Plus icon might be hidden. Please try quitting other menu-bar based application or change application launching process.
- [ New Feature ] added date displaying on Menubar icon.
- Added a setting on Multi-Displays, Multi-Screen sizes. You can save different sets up to screen sizes at once, so that calendar layout/figure will be remained same when you use the same displays/screen size next time. It is not meaning that you can save it in the Preset menu.
- Fine tuned the smallest size of main calendar. You can display the main calendar size much smaller than the last version.
- Fixed display issue when downloading holiday .ics files.
- Improved latency when changing the size of the Main Calendar.
- Fixed the official website addresses showing proper languages in the Preferences.
- Fixed the display issue on the Updates when the App is not connected to the internet.
- Fixed the calendar animation when restarting from the sleep mode.
- Added [ Forest ] Presets.
- Fine tuned on several issues and Fixed tiny issues.
- Added [ moss ] desktop picture on [ Website ] .
- [ New feature ] Added close button on Mini calendar.
- Revised processing method of resizing on the main window while keeping the Aspect ratio.
- First release!