Easy to display
Size and Layout
Switching displayed month
Today, Weekday, Holiday
Where is the application installed?
As always with other Mac apps, you will find it in /Applications folder. When using this Application replacing into other folder, unexpected error may be occurred . Please leave this Desktop Calendar Plus.app at Application folder.
Application is launched, but I can not find the icon in Dock!?
Desktop Calendar Plus is a menubar app, so that there is no Dock icon. When quitting the app, you can choose "Quit Desktop Calendar Plus" from menubar icon.
I can not see the calendar as it's been covered by windows!
That's what this app is for. Just hide windows or Display "Desktop" by Mission Control or Exposé, then voilà, you see Desktop Calendar Plus!
How can I change the desktop picture?
On Desktop Calendar Plus default, you can not change your original desktop picture. Please change its picture from system preferences.
I don't want it any more
Sorry about that. You can delete Desktop Calendar Plus in trash.
I deleted Desktop Calendar Plus by mistake! How can I get it again?
You can access to Mac App Store, then you can install Desktop Calendar Plus without any hustle and bustle. You don't need to buy it again if the your mac app store account is same account you've bought it before.
I want to add other calendar format rather than ical of Google Calendar!
Sorry, we will not add this function for the moment
When adding national festive calendars into Desktop Calendar Plus, Is it possible to combine them together and show it with an unique calendar?
Sorry, at the moment, we haven't added this feature. However, if you can make its calendar by yourself, it may be possible
Font is not displayed properly!
Please try other font
Is it possible to put my files on Desktop Calendar Plus, and fix/stick it inside each date box?
Nope, sir, unfortunately
I want to add original theme in Desktop Calendar Plus. How can I do it?
Sorry about that. We will add new themes in the future, so stay tuned!
Are you going to release Windows or Linux version of Desktop Calendar Plus?
We don't have any plan for other OS.
I want to add my original date in to the calendar!
You can make it by Google Calendar, and add it from preference.
I want to sync my Apple Calendar and Google Calendar, then display the events on Desktop Calendar Plus!
You can add selecting Apple Calendar View Schedules check-box at Schedule tab - Preferences window.
I can find this application at log-in setting at System Preferences!
Due to the software specification, it doesn't show at the log-in setting window. Please check it on at Preferences in Desktop Calendar Plus.app.
Come on, show your face!
When I close Preferences window, Calendar disappears!
Most probably some applications interfere functionality of display, so, please try adjusting "Window Level" at General tab - Preferences window.
Menubar Icon of Desktop Calendar Plus is not displayed!
Probably, do you use many applications and Desktop Calendar Plus menubar icon is hidden by other applications? You can try closing some applications to show its icon at menubar or change application launching process at Login Items from Users Groups - System Preferences. You can display Dock icon on "General" tab on Preferences window, too.
hmmn, Application crashes! I think I found bugs and Desktop Calendar Plus doesn't work. Freak out, man!
Thanks for finding bugs/errors on our app! We appreciate if you could report the error to our support via email, mentioning the status and your current Mac environment. We may discover the reason quickly and will try to fix it as soon as we can.
ie; descriptions of Mail to Desktop Calendar Plus Developer Team
- Found a bug on Desktop Calendar Plus when I did some actions
- When using other apps, some problem happens on Desktop Calendar Plus
- Found some issues when looking at other things
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixed multi-lingual environment (except Japanese)
- Sorting out key chain issue under OSX 10.8. Google Calendar user is required to log in.
- Bug fixes
- [ New Feature ] Added event displaying feature from Google Calendar. Google Account is required.
- Fixed menubar icon displaying problem after Sleep
- Fixed crash issue after Sleep/Log-in.
- Some bug-fixed and repairs
- Improved stability
- [ New Feature ] Added calendar event displaying feature from Apple Calendar (View Schedules with Apple Calendar - Schedule Tab) In order to display events from your Google Calendar, please add further events at Apple Calendar.
- Bug fixed at Digital watch.
- Fixed at Layout Tool.
- The entire performance on app is optimized.
- [ New Feature ] Application Icon. You can select Menubar icon, Dock icon, Menubar and Dock icon.
- [ New Feature ] Digital Clock option is added at Preferences > Option.
- [ New Feature ] Window level option is added.
- [ New Feature ] Reset Layout menu is added. Displaying its menu option with check box is added at Preferences > Theme.
- [ New Feature ] Multi-Display / Multi-Resolution are supported.
- [ New Feature ] Display option at Spaces is added. Able to select from All Spaces or main Spaces.
- [ New Feature ] Application icon is renewed.
- Default position of all Window is adjusted. (for Macbook Air 11 inches)
- Displaying Main menu is adjusted.
- Date icon is adjusted.
- Other features are adjusted.
- Fixed several features when using Retina Display.
- Bug fixed at retrieving original calendar from Google Calendar.
- Fixed Holiday Calendar data.
- Other Bug fixed are placed.
- [ New Feature ] added date displaying on Menubar icon.
- Added a setting on Multi-Displays, Multi-Screen sizes. You can save different sets up to screen sizes at once, so that calendar layout/figure will be remained same when you use the same displays/screen size next time. It is not meaning that you can save it in the Preset menu.
- Fine tuned the smallest size of main calendar. You can display the main calendar size much smaller than the last version.
- Fixed display issue when downloading holiday .ics files.
- Improved latency when changing the size of the Main Calendar.
- Fixed the official website addresses showing proper languages in the Preferences.
- Fixed the display issue on the Updates when the App is not connected to the internet.
- Fixed the calendar animation when restarting from the sleep mode.
- Added [ Forest ] Presets.
- Fine tuned on several issues and Fixed tiny issues.
- Added [ moss ] desktop picture on [ Website ] .
- [ New feature ] Added close button on Mini calendar.
- Revised processing method of resizing on the main window while keeping the Aspect ratio.
- First release!